IN-STUDIO KAYAK??????

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
What a fun morning show on Friday, as Mike and Vicki Kennedy of Greenstone Farm Credit Services and "Promoprint & Stitches-2" both joined us at the round table! They brought a "prop" of one of the prizes to be won tonight at the first-ever "Friends of Bertha Brock Park" fundraising banquet! This is a new organization, developed and started to support the park's needs of volunteers and funds, and to "fill-in" where county funding can't do certain things!

We're glad to have them as part of our show, and as always, GLAD to support our beautiful local park, "Bertha Brock Park". Visit the park on the web at Bertha Brock Park - Ionia, County, Michigan! Shown in the picture left to right: Vicki, Big Mike, Phil Cloud, and Mike Kennedy. (yours truly took the pic.)

The video of their visit as seen on our Friday moring webcam is here: (hope this works) Kayak visits WION, Bertha Brock Park Fundraiser Banquet preview I1430radio on USTREAM. Radio

-Carlyle

Attachments

• kayak in studio.jpg
    kayak in studio.jpg
    708.3 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
You know after seeing that I am thinking that there IS some resemblance there between Phil and Eeyore.

If you look closely I think there is a cloud above his head.

If it wasn't for bad luck he would have no luck at all. :D (That was funny! Good choice of music Jim!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts