"in the clear" digicipher channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 17, 2004
Charleston wv
Hey guys, I have a DSR-905, I sub from NPS for HBO/MAX channels on G1.
How do i find the free in the clear DCII channels on other birds? Are they in the program guide? Do I check the satellite in the Options...6...memorize satellites?

Have you tried Lyngsat? B-Mania comes to mind, but I'm not sure which sat. it's on anymore. Damned old age!! Were you looking for anything in particular?

iammike said:
Try this chart. It's a little out of date, but it should be a good starting point.
http://www.4dtv.com/Xcel/xcel.htm
Incidentally B-mania is channel 800 on T7.
Mike
And to 4dtv, T7 is called IA 13 on lyngsat, but B-mania is not listed. It is there however, along with some others. Some more can be found on IA 5 and some on AMC 3 ku side. There may also be some free on GB/G11. If you have the IPG, just look through it and see what you can find, if you're not subscribed, try it out. Although the IPG may just load the sats/channels you have programmed in, not sure.

Al

BMania is listed on Lyngsat. It's part of the OlympuSat mux. If you click on the little "P" square it will open a new page which lists the channels.

click on the little "P"

photoman76 said:
BMania is listed on Lyngsat. It's part of the OlympuSat mux. If you click on the little "P" square it will open a new page which lists the channels.
Thanks again photoman76. I've clicked on the "A" and "U" before, but not the "P". Guess I haven't paid it any attention. I really don't think I've even noticed it.

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts