Incentives for subbing a HD Tivo??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mike6097

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
Hello,
I am sitting on the fence about purchasing the HD Tivo and I have a couple of questions concerning programing incentives. I have often read on this forum about people getting 200 credit for purchasing a HD Tivo, this may have been a programming credit or other. I would be getting my unit from Robert at VE, but are there any incentives currently available to a current sub adding a HD Tivo box? If so, how would one go about getting such incentives? I have only been a D* sub for about 2 months after leaving E*. While on E* I had HD and am really missing it even though the limited offerings (it is just addictive). I was really hoping that I could get a promotion for adding this box, I currently have the premium pack for the plus pack price for another month on a promotion. Any help is greatly appreciated and I love this site!

Thanks,
Mike

Well, I went ahead and ordered one from VE. I will inquire when I call to activate the box. Just could not wait. Now hoping I can get qualified for HD waivers for NY locals. Thanks for the help.

Mike

When your equipment arrives, look for a coupon in the Tivo box for a $50 rebate. I don't know if that offer is still being made, but I got one with my Tivo that I ordered at the end of April. I filled it out and sent it in and got the $50 within 2 weeks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts