Independent installer needed in NW Ark.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

awax

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 9, 2003
Fayetteville, Arkansas
I need an independent installer to take a look at my line of sight issues in fayetteville, ar. Ironwood says there is no way I can receive 110 or 119 but watching them the whole time I didn't see one of them take out a compass or signal tester. To top it off they were supposed to send a supervisor for a verification and they never showed because we were home all day and my back gate is locked, I called directv and they say ironwood was by and verified they no LOS.

I need an independent installer to take a look at my line of sight issues in fayetteville, ar. Ironwood says there is no way I can receive 110 or 119 but watching them the whole time I didn't see one of them take out a compass or signal tester. To top it off they were supposed to send a supervisor for a verification and they never showed because we were home all day and my back gate is locked, I called directv and they say ironwood was by and verified they no LOS.

Got my own installer who installed the slimline and 72.5 dish without any problems on a pole in the backyard. Also wall fished 3 rooms with two cables each and a third in the living room for HD OTA for $200. Directv credited my account for $200 and gave me another $100 credit for my trouble. All is good once again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)