information

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

smk1960

Original poster
Dec 4, 2008
I,m new to Satelite free world and would like some advice before i make a mistake buying the wrong thing, i,m intrested in geting the Sonicview 360 Elite I have Directv right now and want to changeup.. do i need another kind of Dish, it,s a duel LNB right now I just want to get the normal channels, is there more to the system I need to get.. any information I can get would really help THANK YOU......:rolleyes:

If you want to get "the normal channels" on pay-tv satellites, you need to subscribe. We don't talk about stealing sat service here. True FTA is about receiving free channels and satellite feed s that are unscrambled. With a proper dish size, 30" or larger and a linear lnbf, that receiver may make a nice setup. Make sure it has blind-scan function, much needed for real fta. Don't get sucked into "free hbo"- the pay services are changing their encryption systems constantly to thwart the pirates.

The Winegard 31 inch dish or Fortec 90cm (36 inches) dish works well for fta. If you look at a fta satellite and channel list and let us know which satellites you want to get, then you can decide to go to a motorized or stationary dish with multiple lnbs (Like the Wave Frontier T90 dish).

The Invacom Quad lnb has a lower noise figure to help with signal quality.

Here is a fta channel list..
GOsatellite.com - FTA Channel List

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts