inhd hdnet

cfkillers

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 23, 2004
pg county, maryland
i have a question about inhd. i was watching highlights on hdnews on some nba games. it said courtesy inhd but the scoreboard in corner said fsn new england. who broadcast the game in hd fsn or inhd? also is it possible that voom will add inhd 1 2 to their line up and will they also add hdnet? i think those are the only other channels inhd out there.

Some regional sports networks now broadcast games in HD. InHD probably just grabs their broadcasts for highlights. (It's a shame ESPN doesn't do this more; the only HD highlights they seem to have is of their own games.)

InHD is owned by Comcast, Cox and other cable companies, so it will probably never come to Voom or other DBS services. HDNet is owned by Mark Cuban, and he supposedly hates Cablevision and the Dolans, so forget about that too.

who_the said:
Some regional sports networks now broadcast games in HD. InHD probably just grabs their broadcasts for highlights. (It's a shame ESPN doesn't do this more; the only HD highlights they seem to have is of their own games.)

InHD is owned by Comcast, Cox and other cable companies, so it will probably never come to Voom or other DBS services. HDNet is owned by Mark Cuban, and he supposedly hates Cablevision and the Dolans, so forget about that too.

Yes and if youve seen the downrezzing of HDnet on D* and the downrezzing and bitcutting of D* to his hdnetmovies channel it is quite obvious that he is controlled by Rupert Murdoch and his largest outlet D*. I think we are finally seeing the real reason V* never had Hdnet. My guess is Rupert would have been very upset with that. I just really have never bought the family fued arguement. Its a business thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)