Initial thoughts on Sky Angel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Spike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2005
Suburbs of Milwaukee
I am a recent subsciber to sky angel. When I signed up, I was concerned about the "quality" of the programing on sky angel. I feared that this service was going to be average at best in terms of production. I didn't want half efforted programing in the name of Christianity.

I am very happy to say that Sky Angel is very well done. It is true that there are some channels that I like much more than others, but what Sky Angel is going to do for me is allow me to greatly reduce the amount of program dollars that I spend on other satellite services programing.

Now, here is what I like the most . This service offers a nice mix of TV programing of interest to "family issues" with an awesome selection of music stations. This is Neat!!!

In short I would like to thank Satellite Guys for making me aware of this service. I'm pleased to be so pleasantly surprised.

Peace and Joy

In Christ

Spike

Spike we are glad to hear you are enjoying the service.

I got to meet with the Skyangel folks in Memphis at the Satellite Expo and honestly believe they have a true vision and are doing all they can to bring quality programming home.

These folks are really good people and they do offer a high quality product.

When I read the thread title I thought, oh no, another Sky Angel bashing thread, but as I read on I realized otherwise. It doesn't take long for any thinking viewer (who doesn't have an ax to grind) to realize how valuable Sky Angel is. Are they perfect, of course not, but then neither is anyone or anything in this fallen world.

Jeff

Hey,

This thread made me take time out from my Vacation t read! :)

Greetngs from the high seas, Spike! Glad to hear you enjoy the service. I think the addition of Hallmark and HMC has been faulous and made Sky Angel a more well rounded service.

The rest of the line-up is pretty good too. I watch a lot of FamilyLand too.

See you all in a couple of weeks!

Spike said:
Iceberg. How is the UMD hockey team looking for this next year?

MUCH better than last years disappointment....but we don't know what team will show up yet

-the team that went to the frozen four or
-the team that was would think about drinking and chasing skirts more than playing hockey

most of the people who were part of the latter are gone, so I hope its a good year :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts