Insight adds Fuse, MTV Español, ESPNU in Kokomo

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jegrant

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 5, 2005
Today I turned on my Insight Digital box to find that Fuse has been added to channel 404, MTV Español has been added to channel 405, and ESPNU has been added to channel 429.

Only Fuse and ESPNU are technically new adds; MTV Español was previously only included in the "Insight Para Ti" Spanish-language digital tier - but now it is also included in the badly-named "Sports" digital tier which also has channels like BBC America, CNBC World, and C-SPAN3. This is the first time that a Spanish-language channel has been placed in any of Insight's English-language packages in Kokomo, AFAIK.

All ESPN digital channels have been realigned as part of this move.
ESPNU: 429
ESPN Classic: 430 (previously 404)
ESPNews: 431 (previously 405)

See the new printable lineup chart for Kokomo at:
http://insight-com.com/print-lineup.asp?cl=Kokomo
(After some testing, this may or may not work correctly until you provide Insight's website with a Kokomo zip code such as 46902.)

All this - and still I wait for Insight's previously announced plans to carry FOX Reality and The Anime Network 24/7. (While I know others may not like FOX-R or TAN24/7, I am personally much more interested in either of them than the 6 (Six!) ESPN networks carried by Insight, or for that matter, the 5 FOX Sports networks. I can tolerate all these sports channels, but I would like something added for the non-sports-fan.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)