INSP is leaving Sky Angel!

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
I have not received permission to reprint the e-mail or share the source, but I have received confirmation that INSP (channel 9718) is leaving the Sky Angel line-up. Notice the wording. Sky Angel is not dropping INSP. INSP is leaving Sky Angel.

I have not received a specific date that the channel is being removed yet.

INSP has been part of the Sky Angel line-up for over 7 years.

See ya
Tony

Wonder what sky angel will replace them with? I could only hope for JC-TV but we have a better chance of the second coming of Christ than it ever being added, Im afraid.

I noticed everytime I turned on INSP anyways it was mostly informericals or shopping type stuff (at least after midnight)

Actually I’m glad to see INSP leave, and I’m also looking forward to seeing Daystar go as well. Except for a few programs, what is the difference between many of these networks anyway?

I hope they leave this slot open until a new innovative and exclusive channel can be developed. Something that has never been seen on Christian television before, if this is possible.

TLN (Total Living Network) could be their option if the channel is replaced right away, but I have no ideal what they will do. I doubt that it will be another music channel though. What do you think of TLN?

JeffH

awhile ago here america one was on a low power channel.....

good channel,news,sports, old tv shows nothing offensive
while i know its not a christian channel per say.....
it was a very clean channel....
i would like to see sky angel consider something like this

Dan

The same agreement that does not allow Dish to broadcast Daystar, FamilyNet and EE also affect Sky Angel. They are not supposed to broadcast channels that are mostly secular in nature. That would probably eliminate America One as an option.

http://www.americaone.com/

See ya
Tony

Here is the official release on the February newsletter:

INSP to leave Sky Angel this month

INSP-The Inspiration Network airing on Sky Angel Channel 9718 will be coming off the Sky Angel satellite system February 16. A new television channel will be announced soon.

For more than seven years, INSP-The Inspiration Network says it has been honored to be a part of the Sky Angel satellite system and Sky Angel has been honored to have INSP part of the Sky Angel family of networks. Recently INSP found it necessary to discontinue the distribution of INSP on Sky Angel. Sky Angel and INSP regret any inconvenience that this may cause to Sky Angel subscribers. Both ministries remain committed to reach the world with the Gospel through television and wish each other God's best.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)