Install Rescheduled

Arlo_gut

Original poster
Mar 27, 2005
:mad:

I just got a call from my local installer and after taking the day out of work so I can get my installation finally done, I am told that they did not have my 811 receiver and it should now be in tomorrow. So it looks I have to take another day off work. She told me that if it does not get it then I may have to wait until next week.. This is BS :mad: :mad:
Arlo

Dish didn't warn their installers about the voom channels.. so we were literally caught with our pants down in the inventory department. It has put 811's in huge demand and the local warehouses may not be able to keep up.

Arlo_gut said:
:mad:

I just got a call from my local installer and after taking the day out of work so I can get my installation finally done, I am told that they did not have my 811 receiver and it should now be in tomorrow. So it looks I have to take another day off work. She told me that if it does not get it then I may have to wait until next week.. This is BS :mad: :mad:
Arlo
Reminds me of my cable tv days.

trido

I had to reschedule my 61.5 dish ($100) install for tomorrow so I could get DISH programming back. I have been without service for almost 2 weeks, dead 921. My replacement 921 came in today and I hooked it all up, but DISH will not program the receiver because I have an open work order, hence the cancellation.

The reason I have an open work order is that this past Monday the installer was here to install the 61.5 dish but left because my old 921 was crashed and dead. (Note: all this scheduling was done by DISH). Catch 22?

So I call tech support for help and they did. Instead of paying $100, I get the dish install for free (local channels) but have to wait until Friday now. I plan on calling the installer in the morning to tell him to keep the original appointment for tomorrow morning anyway. Worse case (hopefully) is I will be Vooming by Friday.

Confused? Now you know how I feel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)