Internet feed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The webcast is DOWN all internet in the hotel is also down.

We are working on it. But don't worry show did not start yet.

I am typing this from my pda

Standing By

No Probs, don't start without us,

Standing by in Australia.

Tell us when to "ROLL RECORD"

C_H

The webcast is DOWN all internet in the hotel is also down.

We are working on it. But don't worry show did not start yet.

I am typing this from my pda

I am sure the Wild Blue guys are there.... now is the time for them to show off...:D

Sorry about that the internet went down here, but it up now.

THe breif portion you missed will be posted here tommorow for download. :)

Thank You :) All I caught was about the last 15 seconds of Coop.. (I think it was Coop) I would like to hear his whole speech. Seems to be working not too bad now. I am experiencing a bit of lagging and buffering, but overall it is very clear.

Into Australia

Stream working into Australia, Audio is 10/10 Getting about a frame every 2-3 Secs, Must be the drips out of the end of the pipe down here.

Great Stuff, well done,

Also Missed Coops Bit, will download later if available.

Thanks,

C_H

Video towards the end was choppy, but the audio was pretty darn good. Thank you Scott and the whole crew at SatelliteGuys for putting together the webcast. I wish that I could have been there in person, but this was a nice consolation prize.

Thanks again!

Goodnight Satellite!

I got to admit it, I wasn't really expecting much from tonights show, but I walked away in awe of what I saw and who I met.

When they were showing some of those videos I found myself wiping tearss out of my eyes. I don't know why they were tearing up but they were.

I also felt honered to be able to speak before all of these folks, the satellite legends and for you guys at home.

What I expected to be a hohum night or listening to guys talk about the past became an emotional night for me.

I truly felt honored to be part of this historic night.

Many of these pioneers haven't seen each other in YEARS and some of them may never see each other again. To be part of it was truly magic.

Man I did sorry you didn't expected a lot. What little bits I saw was impresive. I had tears.God bless them.

Last edited:
I got to admit it,
HTML:
I wasn't really expecting much from tonights show
HTML:
, but I walked away in awe of what I saw and who I met.

When they were showing some of those videos I found myself wiping tearss out of my eyes. I don't know why they were tearing up but they were.

I also felt honered to be able to speek before all of these folks, the satellite legends and for you guys at home.

What I expected to be a hohum night or listening to guys talk about the past became an emotional night for me.

I truly felt honored to be part of this historic night.

Many of these pioneers haven't seen each other in YEARS and some of them may never see each other again. To be part of it was truly magic.
Damn

Ok that explains why I kept getting a error when I tried to view it. I finally gave up, I had other family things going on. I had company here but left them to go get on the computer, but after a few tries I gave up and went back to the family.
I hope there will be a re-broadcast to download.

Hello Satellite Guys: Say I did not get the info about this broadcast until it
was to late. Will there be a rebroadcast? Was it uplinked on C or Ku band?

First of all :welcome to SatelliteGuys talder!!!!

Second I don't know if Scott is going to give a full rebroadcast or not, but I hope he does as I missed the whole thing.

Third: No it was not uplinked on Satellite this was a web only thing.

Download

Totally agree Scott, was excellent to see the founding fathers together.

What a time it must have been in the early days, Like one of the guests said "The Wild West" an undiscovered frontier.

Any chance you could make the complete thing available to download??

Cheers,

C_H

I do not own the copyright for the broadcast, the SBE shows promoters Jem Communications does so I just can't re air it or put it up without their permission.

I have however asked them for this permission and hope to hear something soon from them, eaither permission to put it up or details about a DVD offering of the nights event. :)

Stay tuned, it was a magic night and it should be seen by as many people as possible. With all the fighting in the industry it was a night where everyone came together as one and showed great emotion. It was a great night!

The DVD would be great. The little bit of video I did manage to see makes me interested in watching the whole thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)