Introducing the Amiko Mini HD265

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I stuck one of these Huran 8 GB USB flash drives into the USB on the Amiko and it works great. Think it's OK to leave it connected 24/7 or should I disconnect it when not in use so it doesn't overload the USB power?

download.jpg

No this receiver does not do 4:2:2.

:( That is too bad! Strange that as streaming becomes more mainstream that they would drop it from this build. Didn't use it much on the previous models, but when I needed it, it was worth the weight in gold!!!

What even is bigtosmall?

Yes, it is their version of DLNA. I got an email back this morning, just have been busy today.
They said they are working on getting BIG2small coded for this chip-set. There is enough of a change they have to redo some things in the code.
So hopefully we will see its return on this box. :)

Yes, it is their version of DLNA. I got an email back this morning, just have been busy today.
They said they are working on getting BIGtosmall coded for this chip-set. There is enough of a change they have to redo some things in the code.
So hopefully we will see its return on this box. :)

Sounds like it could be pushed out in a future firmware update then?

Hopefully it doesn't quit working at random like it does on the Mini HD RE.

I prefer the way the Freesats do it, making the channels available via DLNA, or the way the Amiko Aliens do it, making the channels available in a web interface. Much more platform-independent.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Hopefully it doesn't quit working at random like it does on the Mini HD RE.

I prefer the way the Freesats do it, making the channels available via DLNA, or the way the Amiko Aliens do it, making the channels available in a web interface. Much more platform-independent.

DLNA is awesome. Great standard.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts