Invacom LNB Question!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

johnydepp

Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
Hey guys,

I have a couple of questions in regards to these Invacom LNB's. I had a 36" FortecStar Dish which fell to the ground and got damaged and now I can't used it anymore. I was reading about these Invacom LNB's online and on a review of Invacom LNB's it was saying that if you even put a invacom LNB on a Winegard 76cm dish it will give you better quality in signal then put it up on a 36" FortecStar dish, Is this is correct?

I am planning on getting a 76cm Winegard dish and a single or twin Invacom LNB to use for 110 & 119. My location requires a minimum dish size of 36" to receive signal from 110 & 119. Since I read that review about these LNB's I thought why not make the dish smaller and buy one of these LNB's. I might also consider getting an SG2100 motor for it too.

I am located in Northern Canada that's the only reason you need a bigger dish to get good signal from 110 & 119 and also G10.

Anyone out there who could help please let me know so I decide. I don't want to spend lots of money and then get nothing. I heard that winegard dishes outperform other dishes left and right, so probably a 76cm with a Invacom LNB will work like a 90cm dish?

Thanks for your advise everyone.

I have a viewsat 2000 Platinum and a Captiveworks CW-600 as well. I want to pickup all channels on 110 as they are spanish since I talk spanish. Also I would like to get anything possible on 119, HBO, SHOWTIME are the ones that I would like to get.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts