Invacom OPH-031 & 90cm Fortec

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Richo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 30, 2008
I just got an Invacom OPH-031 to put on my 90cm Fortec dish. When I opened the box and held the Invacom, I couldn't believe the weight. So, what I want to know is, is this LNB too heavy for the arm on the dish. I read a lot of good things about this LNB and hoping to see if it having higher gain improves any weaker transponders. I have a Tracker II now which I like but one dosen't know what one likes until one tries all the others. This FTA is a sickness..... is there a cure?

I have the same LNB on my 90cm Fortec. Been in use almost 2 years now with no ill effects on the support arm. Even with ice and snow adding weight in the winter. I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks!!!! Tomorrow it goes on! Thanks again for such a quick reply.

Free dishes, free cables, free receivers -- (well, ok, they are usually old analog), Good information on SatelliteGuys,

[-- tongue in cheek -- spend what you need to for your system, then take your dog and go to a street corner wtih your sign saying you need food! (I met a guy in Seattle who made over $250 a day).-- tounge out of cheek.]

The hobby can be very expensive - but if it is very rewarding... I have had very poor results on FLeA bay, but good bargains and equipment from the 2 "S" Gold Sponsors.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)