Invacom SNH-031 setup question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Virgil Gomes

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 11, 2004
Hi Guys,

Thanks to your help and support I've setup my FTA system and have been watching good free TV. I have a Pansat 2500A, 76cm Winegard dish, SG2100 H-H motor, and a Samsung standard LNB.

I wanted to improve my signal quality so I just bought a "Invacom SNH-031" Universal LNB. I hooked it up and changed the setting on the Pansat for the LNB to: Universal, 9760/10600 but get no signal quality. When I put the original Samsung standard LNB back and set the Pansat setup to standard (10750) it works just fine.

I've tried rotating the Invacom SNH-031, changing setting on the Pansat to standard (10600) and standard (107500) but nothing works. Am I doing something wrong or is this just a bad LNB??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you

Maybe try Universal 2 LNBF setting or manually change the setting to.....

09750-10600

Let us know how you find your new low noise LNBF when you get it up and running please, Good Luck!

Local Oscillator Frequency
Low 9.75 GHz
High 10.6 GHz

If you KNOW you are on a satellite maybe try a blind/smart/Power scan.

Hi Peter,

I tried that. But no luck. I have a call into the guy I bought from. Once I get it up and running I'll let everyone know how got it is.

Thank you for your replay!!

I've recently purchased one of these LNBs as well. First, with the standard LNB installed, rotate your motor to point at a strong satellite. Next, install the Invacom LNB and program your receiver to use the universal frequencies to set up the LNB. Finally, try adjusting the elevation of your dish. That last step worked for me, and I'm certainly very impressed with the strong reception I receive now. I love my Invacom LNB.

Good luck!

On Fortecs, the new LNBF settings must be saved for the change takes affect. Since the receivers are nearly identical in operation and programming, I would guess that the Pansat would require the same.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)