IP TV channel list

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just so I get this right, that is just a list of videos from the television channels websites. It is not streaming live tv, at least for the most part, correct?

Sean,

The only place or way I have found to get ESPN over the internet is using the TVUPlayer. More information at viidoo.com.

The quality is not very good, but it IS free!

I've been looking around online and am amazed at how many of these streaming channel things are out there! This stuff is becoming more and more in my line of interest since I've hooked up the ati all-in-wonder so that it can be watched down on the tv in the living room as well as at the computer monitor. That brings the number of channels my living room can see from the hundreds with fta to thousands, just and a roundabout way, since I have to tune in from the pc, and go to full screen mode...

Maybe we should put list the good links here or in another thread somewhere and make it a sticky?... uh assuming they are legal?

I've started a list of links at home, saving them as an html file on my desktop for easy access... guess I may post the links if/when I get around to it, if that's ok? Is it? If not, I may post it elsewhere, and/or start a list of links online somewhere that leads to the good stuff...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts