Status
Not open for further replies.

John Corn

The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
I want to use my sons old ipod and put some of my favorites on it, but I can't figure out how to do it?

Is there a way to take his music off and put mine on?
I also just want to copy my songs on it, not his whole library of crap. :D

The only way I can figure out how to do it is with his music, is there any way to have seperate itunes accounts?

Can you manage 2 ipods off 1 itunes?

You can't imagine how frustrating this is at the moment.......LOL!!!

Fairly easy. You can establish your own "favorites" folder. Then when you re-load the pod, just pick to load the songs you want. If he has sons on it that he loaded from cd's just delete them. Highlite the song and hit the delete button. Purchased songs stay in the library, just don't choose to add them when you reload the pod. If you want to add son's to a pod from another pod, just copy the songs using itunes onto a cd and then load the songs from the cd onto the new pod. Good luck! Feel free to ask any more questions here or in PM.

Great, feel free to contact me with any IPOD questions. I've also reformatted the IPOD several times and have learned from my own mistakes. I'd be happy to help others avoid them in advance.

Any good safe deals out there for an Ipod Nano. Looking for the new Ver 2 Nano 4GB in green ( that is what my daughter wants and I know a deal with an ipod is hard to come by but if anywones knows of any it will be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)