Is a DPP44 switch required

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JerseyGuy

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
2 questions

1. If I have 2 two tuner boxes and 1 single tuner box is a DPP44 switch required or can another switch handle a line from each tuner?

2. I thought I read that you could only lease 4 tuners, is that right can I lease the 5 tuner config listed in Question 1?

it's all depends how many satellite you are planing on getting. if it is going to be 3 or less you can get 2 DP 34. and run 2 cables to each receiver and use diplexers for back feeds. if you want to use a single cable to each box then you will need DP 44

Dish will only allow a lease for 2 duel tuners or 4 single tuners any aditional tuners will need to be purchased.

The option for install are 2 dp34 2 lines to each duel reciever or 1 dpp44 1 line to each reciever. you most likly will need to buy the switch in addition to the reciever. Some of this will be dependent on the dish required for local tv. Do you need a super dish or dish 1000.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)