Is anyone else having trouble getting into My Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Spider John

Original poster
Apr 23, 2005
I've been trying to pay my bill for the last 3 days and Mydirectv will not open for me. It times out every time.
I can navigate the rest of the site fine but it won't even log me in on the DTV home page.
I've tried IE and Firefox and get the same results. Is it on my end, or are some of you having the same problem.

3 min after the hour and I just tested my login and got in fine. I also used both IE and Firefox. Have you tried clearing your cache, you rebooting your router if you are using one?

I was just able to log on with my laptop on the same network. So the problem lies with my main computer. Probably is the nVidea firewall since I just installed it with a new MoBo and CPU.
Thanks for the reply.

Ah, could be. I also have this nVidia firewall disabled on my nForce4 chipsets and installed a full router & software security/firewall scheme. Read here about the nVidia scheme http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/remark,13307179

At minimum look in the configuration setup for a notification setting that will allow you to be told when something is blocked so you can opt to over-ride if needed; which can be 90% of the time on a new system. If there isn't one, I would move away from it.

Good luck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)