Is DirecTV any Better?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Monica

Original poster
Oct 28, 2005
Hi, 11 years ago my dad had DirecTV and I really loved it! But it used to go out sooooooooooo much, and he'd always have to adjust it and even clouds were blocking it out. :( But now, my cable company is really bothering me, because there's always something going wrong with the channels and I'm trying to talk my dad into letting me get it in my room, but he won't because it always went out.

My best friend has it and says it barely gose out, and when it does it comes right back. But also, two of my uncles got it during the summer and it was horrible, they say, so they got rid of them in like a week. I live in a small town neighborhood in NE Louisiana if that makes a difference to weather and such, but what I would like to know is, did they make the dishes better than they were or do clouds still knock them out (even in sunny nice days O_O)

Thank you. :)

I have tried Dishnetwork and had DirecTV since its inception and have installed many for friends through the years that and have never heard or seen one "always go out". It sounds like the dish may have been improperly peaked or maybe had another malfunction.

Anyway, back to the present, DirecTV and Dishnetwork both have fine DBS services depending on what locals and sports you may or may not need, and they are up 99.98% of the time.

Call Robert @ ValueElectronics.com and mention you are a member here.

Oh thank you, I wonder what happened to my uncles' (and our old one) Oh my friend also said that it fixes itself automatically is that true?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)