Is Dwayne Wade the best clutch TEAM player in the NBA NOW??

Granted, the Lakers dismantled while the Heat put together a team much like the Lakers tried to do when Malone and Payton came on board. Only injuries and Lobe's transgressions kept that team from a title. The Heat bought a team much like the Yankees typically try to; and it worked. Kudos to them. I still think it's one and out for the Heat. That's my opinion. You have your's. This is America lol :)

And how many has Kobe won since Shaq left :eureka I know none.:smug

Since this has turned into a schoolyard type argument; I'll let you have the last word Salsa. We'll see who is (or is not) at season's end. If the Heat happen to win; congrats to them. If they don't; expect Shaq to start talking about retirement.

Hey Sidekick......24 point, 9 rebounds, 9 assists, 2 blocks and 2 steals.....guess that small surge has died out.....and a serious ass whipping of a playoff team.
And look at that, no Wade to be found AND slowly...but surely moving up in the playoff seedings.:eek:

Since this has turned into a schoolyard type argument; I'll let you have the last word Salsa. We'll see who is (or is not) at season's end. If the Heat happen to win; congrats to them. If they don't; expect Shaq to start talking about retirement.

That is a cop out. OF COURSE he is gonna talk retirement, REGARDLESS of what the Heat do...he is 35 or 36 years old. It's not like a guard or a forward where he can go outside to shoot, he inside, pounding other bodies:D and getting pounded back. THAT takes a toll.

Just want you to remember one thing my old high school football coach told me:

The most DANGEROUS team, is the one that is wounded and has his back against the wall.

That's no cop-out. You're talking about how he's not over the hill, and is still such a great player. I've been making the argument that the Lakers should have waited one more year and then gotten rid of him. They didn't and the Heat capaitalized on that faux pas. You can't have your cake and eat it too! I agree that the pounding's taken a toll, and he's due to bow out soon. And, with all due respect to your coach, I disagree. The most dangerous team is a team that's "hungry" I just don't think Shaq's hungry anymore; at least not for basketball.

Granted, the Lakers dismantled while the Heat put together a team much like the Lakers tried to do when Malone and Payton came on board. Only injuries and Lobe's transgressions kept that team from a title. The Heat bought a team much like the Yankees typically try to; and it worked. Kudos to them. I still think it's one and out for the Heat. That's my opinion. You have your's. This is America lol :)

I don't think this is the Heats year, but after Wade gets better they'll be back.:D

Hey Sidekick.....Shaq had 31 pt and 9 rebs....and 48 pt 17 rebs from the center position with Alonzo.....don't count this team out of defending their championship just yet.....:yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)