Is it just coincidence there's no uplink posted today?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

waltinvt

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 16, 2004
Vermont
We're within hours of when the new channels are supposed to launch and there's no new uplink activity posted. That seems strange to me as there's usually always something moving around that gets posted by either Bob or John.

Is there anyway to tell if and what new channels are uplinked and if there's any indication yet whether they'll come down in MPEG2 for existing receivers?

Scott Greczkowski said:
uplinks are not usually done until Wednesday.

Thus no posts from John or Bob. :)

I know and Bob has said, most uplink activity typically occurs on Wed & Thur but it's also not unusual to see minor reports of stuff shuffeling around on other days. In fact the "Uplink Activity" thread for a given week typically stays active most of that week, which is why the absence of that was noticeable to me. That's all. Well, not really, I WAS hoping there might be some clues as to what "E"'s going to do tommorrow in some uplink activity and it just seemed unusual to me that the thread wasn't even on the first page like it usuall is.

Nothing has changed yet :).

New hd channels still as they have been, and no public 622 firmware released.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)