Is it REALLY that hard to fix the low volume on FoxNews?

StingyScotsman

StingyScotsman
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 9, 2004
How hard can it be to boost the incomming/outgoing low volume? Can't somebody at the earth station tweak a knob?

This is silly.

At first I was just so happy to get FNC that it didn't matter. Now I don't understand why the volume levels can't match the other channels.

I'll watch FNC for a while, late at night. Then I'll forget and change the channel and rattle the walls and wake the kids when the "normal" volume ensues.

Silly, silly, silly.

Can we PLEASE get this fixed?

I think there is another post where Wilt responded saying that they just pass through signals and there isn't much he can do on some, but he is aware of the problem.

StingyScotsman said:
How hard can it be to boost the incomming/outgoing low volume? Can't somebody at the earth station tweak a knob?

This is silly.

At first I was just so happy to get FNC that it didn't matter. Now I don't understand why the volume levels can't match the other channels.

I'll watch FNC for a while, late at night. Then I'll forget and change the channel and rattle the walls and wake the kids when the "normal" volume ensues.

Silly, silly, silly.

Sure - they CAN - but Voom has stated that their policy is not to. They seem to figure that they should just pass throught the signal unaltered, saying it is up to the source provider (FNC in this case), not up to Voom. They should get with the program since their competitors do it...

StingyScotsman said:

This is silly.

Silly, silly, silly.

I tend to think it is a vast left wing conspiracy.... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)