Status
Not open for further replies.

les017

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
I have searched but do not see any other reference to this:

Ever since you all came back online after the server upgrades I can NOT get on via my Mac w/Safari/IE/Netscape browsers. No problems at any other sites (both secure and non) and this problem came up immediately when you came back online, not before.

I get on fine with Windows, even when using the same router port and IP address. I have gone so far to delete all cookies and Satguys-related presets including bookmark. Even pulled another Mac and deleted the router so as to go straight to cable modem. This Mac also would not access.

Basically progress bar goes about 10% and then all loading progress stops. Doesn't even seem to want to time out.

Using www.satelliteguys.us

any ideas or anyone else have issues like this?

thanks

Lots of people here on Macs and other machines, and I have not heard of this problem, nor were any changes made which would cause this problem.

Try clearing your cache. If that don't work you might have a DNS issue.

Hmm, I get in fine at home from my PowerBook, MacOS X w/ Mozilla and Safari. Also I occasionally come in off one of my Linux systems at home also, and those are Mozilla all the way. :)

Hopefully you get it resolved, I hate seeing a fellow satellite guy denied the pleasure of convieniently browsing this site. Not to mention, a fellow pub member. :)

I get on with Linux/Windows/UnixWare/Etc, with all sorts of browsers.

WHat does a traceroute from your box show?

I have no problems here using OS X and Safari on my G4. This is one of the faster sites that I frequent.

LM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)