Is Stern worth his millions?

Personally, I have never listened to O&A. I am sure they can be just as entertaining as Stern, but since I have listened to Stern for 10 years now, I am so happy he is on Sirius now. His show has been so much better than the previous 5 years or so. Don't forget, his listeners had never heard the unedited O'Brien clips so it was very funny and entertaining to me.

One important thing to point out is that Stern coming to Satellite radio is good for both XM and Sirius. It keeps the interest in a new technology and it keeps XM on its toes to continue to provide quality programming for its own listeners. Eventhough you may not like Stern, you will benefit from his jump no matter which company you go with.

As I said before, to each his own.

jeslevine said:
stern has 12 to 15 million listeners
1 million listeners at 13 bucks a month pop. doesn't take a rocket scientist to know he will bring revenue in. It is irrelevent whether you or I care for stern, there are enough listeners who do

arbitron winter 2005:

1. limbaugh 14.5M
2. hannity 12.0M
3. stern 8.5M

joedekock said:
Actually Rush Limbaugh is the biggest name in radio. He pulls over12 million listeners a day. I think Stern is about 7 million. (if memory serves me correctly on both of those). I'll agree that he is going to be the biggest name in satellite radio, well... actually he already is.

Thank you Dragon002! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)