Is the HDNet Test pattern still available?

jergenf

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2005
Anybody know if the HDNet Test pattern is still available?
It use to be on Tuesday at 8AM EST but now that's Hogan's Heros time slot.

Last time I looked (away at the moment) it was in a narrow slot (~15 min) in the guide. You may not see it directly but if you traverse the guide step by step it will show in one direction or the other. You can also look at the start and stop times of the programs before and after and if 15 minutes is missing then it is hidden there.
Luck,
-Ken

KKlare said:
Last time I looked (away at the moment) it was in a narrow slot (~15 min) in the guide. You may not see it directly but if you traverse the guide step by step it will show in one direction or the other. You can also look at the start and stop times of the programs before and after and if 15 minutes is missing then it is hidden there.
Luck,
-Ken
Just to let you know I didn't find it in the guide so that why I posted the question. If I missed it some how let me know the day and time you saw it.

it is usually on once a wekk from 8 - 815am. i belive it is monday which it is on. inhd has one that comes on saturdays, which is a lot better.

riffjim4069 said:
I recorded it on a Tuesday morning between 8-8:10 am about a month ago. I will assume they are still broadcasting.
The same here. I recorded it 3-4 weeks ago on Tuesday 8:00-8:10am ET.

P.S. I hope they fix that pattern though. It doesn't show correct overscan values! ;)

Grandpa J said:
HDNet replied to e-mail-

Test Patttern will return Oct 18 at 6 AM ET
Thanks it will be 2 hours earlier than before. I'll schedule a recording for next Tuesday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts