Is this a joke??

Yes616

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 8, 2006
Poinciana Place, FL
If everyone examines their new Dish Network detailed billing statement, you will find there is a message on the last page that explains the new pricing structure..

I just looked at the pdf version of my detailed billing statement and this is for real!

Look at the name of the guy who composed it and there is a signature of who created and signed this message. It also says he is a VP.

Bobby Billman.. lol.. The guy who creates the billing rules is named Billman?? Bobby Billman??? VP Billing??

lmao

Is this for real or is Charlie playing a joke??

I had a friend once in the Army who was a sergeant, and his last name was Sergeant, of course he'd answer the phone with the company name, then say this is sergeant sergeant, may I help you.. Once he was pulling CQ (Charge of Quarters for those who don't know), and the post commander called for our CO. The post commander get's pissed thinking this guys is goofing around on the phone. Makes him come down to his office to show him his ID......

I find out about 10 years later, he became a Sergeant Major. "Sergeant Major Segeant" at your service.....

We all got a real good laugh out of that one.

Also knew a Major named Payne....

Over my military career I knew a Sergeant Major, a Major Major, a Lieutenant Colonel Major (Maj. and Lt. Col. Major were one and the same), and a Major General...and a whole bunch of major @$$holes too.:rolleyes: Anyway, Sergeant Major sure had a good time answering the phone.:)

My allergist at the UW Hospital is "Dr. Bush".

I asked him if he's heard any jokes and he said "remember, I know what you are allergic to" winked at me and left the room.

...I decided not to climb that tree.

My wife used to go to a doctor - Dr. Bonebreak Yep, he is a general practitioner and jokes about his name a bunch.

I work with a guy named Moore Wang. Yes he's oriental. Can you imagine having to introduce your self in business meetings, "I am Moore Wang".

When I was a kid, worked on a farm with a guy named Peter Seman. Went to college with a guy named Richard Head. He DID NOT like to called Dick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts