Is this a normal HD fee?

dude2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2006
I pay 5.99 for a lease fee on my 622 and 5.00 for a dvr fee and the 622 is my only receiver I have. I have the phone line pluged in so no second receiver fee.
What ever happened to the free 1st satellite receiver that I had with my 508 which I owned?
Dave.

did you buy the 622 or did you get it leased from dish.

If you got it leased from dish, they charge a lease fee on that upgraded receiver.

It would've only be waived if you got that leased receiver when you signed up.

You can add an owned receiver to your account and they'd make that your primary receiver which would have the no fee, so bascially the same price now (plus a dvr fee if it's a DVR)

dude2 said:
I pay 5.99 for a lease fee on my 622 and 5.00 for a dvr fee and the 622 is my only receiver I have. I have the phone line pluged in so no second receiver fee.
What ever happened to the free 1st satellite receiver that I had with my 508 which I owned?
Dave.

You're saving $1 a month if you only pay $5 for a DVR Fee. The DVR fee is supposed to be $5.98/month.

people allows get the cents mixed up chad.

It's $6 for the 622 lease fee as well

I paid the 299 up front in march for the receiver and now I have the 2 fees. Sounds like it is normal even if it is the only receiver I have.
It was an upgrade for my 508 which I owned so no lease fee, but I paid 5 bucks a month for a warranty fee which came in very handy as I must of went through 10 508's until I got one that didn;t have some bug.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)