This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Is this bill correct (ridiculous increase)?

Andrewwski

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2007
Old bill:

-DVR Advantage ($49.99)
-AT250 addon ($10)
-GoldHD addon ($10)
-2 Extra receivers ($10)
-Total: $79.99

Now I log in and see:
-DVR Advantage Classic Silver 200 ($57.99)
-Classic Gold 250 Addon ($10)
-GoldHD Addon ($10)
-2 Extra receivers ($10)
-Total: $87.99

Are you kidding me? An $8 increase! That's ridiculous! And Dish is the ones running the ads in the area that cable is going up $6 a month, so you should switch to Dish. Way to be hypocrites.

It would appear that there prices are now on par, or could be a bit more (If you have more then one HD/DVR) then Directv

Thats about right sorry to say. My Americas Everything pack only went up $3 But I just got HBO and Starz Credit $20 for 3 months ,and $10 off per month for 12 months, So the increase has no effect on me this year. So since July 4 2007, I've Not had any increase in price while having Dishnetwork service for what will end up being 30 months streight. In that time D* has increased their prices atleast twice.

Ah OK, I do see that. Thought it was a credit because I made a programming change mid-month last month.

I guess that's a little better...Dish isn't keeping themselves the most cost effective option any more.