Is this True?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Albertn83

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2005
I just called Directv and I asked them that if I were to upgrade my programming and get HD, would I get the H20 receiver & 5 lnb, and they say “NO” because of the area I lived in. They said that I would be able to pick up the HD channels I needed including my local with the regular H10 receiver and 3 Inb…is that true…I live in Los Angeles

Thanx

That is true. You can however get an H20 and the 3 LNB dish and they work together quite well. You'll be all set to just replace the dish when and if LA ever needs the 5 LNB.

Thanks, no, I had not seen that.

My concern was that they might soon go away completely. My market is 139, so I assume it will be at least 2007 for me. But then I am only allowed to get CBS anyway.

dervari said:
I have the HD LILs and still get FOXE in HD on Ch 88. Looks like they forgot to pull it. :)

Dont worry, D* wont pull it until they do a mass cutoff. That will happen once EVERYBODY has been given the opportunity to switch to MPEG4, including customers that have the HD-TIVO and need to swap out to get HD-DVR and the 5 LNB dish. That may be in mid-2006.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts