ISF Calibration

hi guys

Barney, my Texas dates are locked in from March 21-25th. You'll be receiving some emails from me later today (hopefully).

Regards
Gregg

I'm still anxious to see what the 'dts demo # 9' DVD is. Have you gotten one from Gregg yet?

I have Video Essentials that I bought last year to get my audio/video 'close'.

Even though I have 7.1 ability, I have the receiver set at 5.1. The other 2 speakers I will use as a 2nd room set-up eventually.

Gregg Loewen said:
hi guys

Barney, my Texas dates are locked in from March 21-25th. You'll be receiving some emails from me later today (hopefully).

Regards
Gregg

Got your email......Gregg will be doing his "thing" on my Toshiba on March 21!
I can't wait. Guess I need to look at the homepage Scott & see what the surprise is!!!!!
Gregg, i need to re-read one of the emails you sent....sounded like some great deals (are they just for your customers?)...

Barney

Scott Greczkowski said:
Barney,

You said the magic word Deer Jerky, that now puts you in the queue of Gregg. :D

Scott, I didn't tell Gregg my wife is from the Philippines......her egg rolls are to die for!!!
That might "blow his diet though"........... :yes

Barney

Yes it is, I have been gearing up all night, we will be using 2 digital camcorders. Been charging up the batteries getting the tripods, programming the laptop which will be sending the live video.... etc...

Been a long night, but I think we are ready to go.

The camcorders I am using work great in almost pitch black.

I am currently working on a way for those who can't get to SatelliteGuys.US from work to get in using an alternate domain name which should not be blocked. :D

For the live video to work you need the latest version of WinAmp.

More details tommorow. :D

Hmmm if deer jerky will help him come out to my neck of the woods in lubbock i have an entire freezer filled with it, and deer sausage. We had a great harvest on our lease this year, and had ours processed at klimpke's sausage haus, one of the oldest and by far the best at what they do. also got us a few hogs. had to buy a freezer for the garage to keep it all. I know some members in lubbock were interested on getting him out here so I will have to bring it up again. sorry to get off topic

I've got to get some pork ribs. I smoke the whole rack with Oak and cherry wood until they are fall off the bone tender. (About 6 hours)

Mebbe that will tempt Gregg... ;)

If only I still lived in Texas I might have something worth offering.

Not sure what I can possibly come up with in New Jersey.

(Appologies in advance to all NJ natives.)

I want to thank SatelliteGuys, Scott, & Gregg for the live ISF calibration. that was great (the few times I had some time at work to view it).
Scott, what did your friend think of his HDTV after Gregg did his calibration?
Gregg does know I was kidding him about getting a hair-cut :D (I sure hope so, 'cause he'll be here on the 21st to do mine).

I'm in trouble now :no

Barney

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)