it looked bleak, but a solid V* install resulted!

theph0xx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 2, 2004
Well, I've got to say I was quite worried coming into the installation, and there were definitely some unorthodox things about it (installer brought his 8 yr old daughter along), but it turned out ok!

Sat strength seems strong, OTA strength as well, and im very impressed with the PQ so far. Score another happy customer!

as soon as I get a chance to watch some movies, I'll do a bit of a review on DVD upconverted on my Bravo D1 vs Voom's PQ.... so far from peaking at LOTR:TTT the HD version is much much crisper.... more on all that later...

Well thats good to hear. Its just a shame that people get idiot installers and it turns into "voom sucks" threads

"installer brought his 8 yr old daughter along"

I dont know if I should laugh or cry........ glad it worked out anyway.

PSB said:
"installer brought his 8 yr old daughter along"

I dont know if I should laugh or cry........ glad it worked out anyway.

lol yeah... when he first got here she was sitting in his truck.... and we went outside to survey where the dish would go.... he says, "btw my daughter is here with me, shes out of school for the summer, would it be a problem if she helps me out?" of course I said yes.

besides that he also sliced his arm pretty bad towards the end of the installation so we had to bandaid him up, he comes inside the house bleeding all over asking for a paper towel. of course I gave it to him, but after he cleaned up he tried to hand the bloody rag back to me. I was like no thanks, theres a trash can over there. Made me chuckle.

mine said "never seen a DVI cable, them things look cool" thats verbatim.. Oh and I had to help him put together the OTA antenna lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts