Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am proud to announce that after much work our popular Members Equipment Photos feature is BACK and better then ever!

Now when you upload your equipment photos your last 4 picture files that you uploaded are also displayed in your user profile as well!

profile.jpg

In addition we are working on modifications for your profile so you can tell people more about who your are and your hobbies and interests, plus soon we will be open up our blog system to all members giving you your own little place in the world on-line to express yourself! (And it will all be integrated into your profile!)

Enjoy this exciting feature from your friends here at SatelliteGuys.US! Happy New Year!

Last edited:
I have made some changes to the system.

Registered Members get 10 MB of file space to upload their photos.
Supporters / Pub Members get 50 MB of drive space for their photos.

Enjoy! Any questions just ask!

Cool! I've uploaded the updated Family Room and Bedroom HD setups. Thanks, Scott!

Edit: The time of the submission seems to be off 5:00 which happens to be my GMT offset.

Last edited:
i might have missed it, but is there away for me to add the comments to my photos after i already posted them. (not the part where anyone can add comments). the part that describes them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts