This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

iZombies - On the CW

Don't get too attached to this show, because it may not come back. Ratings are not too good and speculation is that they might not renew it for season 2.

Since it is on the CW, lower ratings are sure nothing new!!
True that. Almost all shows on CW get lower ratings than the big 4 nets. I like the Izombie show-but I wonder just how long they can move on with her munching on dead people's brains and solving the crimes each week. They need to delve more into the mythology of the zombies. What makes them tick, are they dead, etc. They have yet to establish the rules like Walking Dead or Z nation have.

There's rules involved,for one thing,they like using Tabasco sauce when eating their brains("This stuff's made in New York City?").

Yes, I am looking forward to next season, more than I thought I would. The show has been a pleasant surprise.

I hope they properly address the Peyton thing soon. The way Liv, Ravi, and Major Awesome go after bad guys and missing street kids like a dog with a bone, I'm surprised they aren't all over the missing Peyton situation.

I have tried and tried to watch this and can't get into this show and wish I could but there is things I like but most I don't!!

I like the show. It can be a little formulamatic, being a procedural crime solving show with zombie mythology thrown in ,but I like the characters. Don't know how long they can ride the "cure is coming" train, but I will go along for now.