Janeil 5010

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Fred Martin

Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
California
:) I have a Janeil 5010, C-Band satellite system. The video signal is very clear and sharp but it appears as if some of the video signal leaks into the audio channel injecting noise into the audio. I assume that my BCR 5000 receiver is defective and thus I am seeking a good working replacement. I would appreciate any suggestions for a fix or a receiver.
Thank you
Fred M., California

Fred Martin said:
:) I have a Janeil 5010, C-Band satellite system. The video signal is very clear and sharp but it appears as if some of the video signal leaks into the audio channel injecting noise into the audio. I assume that my BCR 5000 receiver is defective and thus I am seeking a good working replacement. I would appreciate any suggestions for a fix or a receiver.
Thank you
Fred M., California[/QUOTE

C band analog receivers can be found on ebay pretty cheap .

Wyr

I got my HTS System 70 off frecycle (free).

I bought my 1st analog receiver (HTS System 20) from a thrift shop for something like $15.

As pre-historic receivers go, I really like the HTS System 70.

I did a quick search to find some info on your receiver and didn't come up with much. Assuming it's an analog receiver and you are subscribing to something, I think it's your TV trying to talk you into a 4DTV :).

Fred Martin said:
Thank you
Fred M., California

Does the receiver have both " F " connectors and " RCA " connectors ?

Do you have the same problem with both ?

Wyr

Hello Wyr:
I am not familiar with the designation of an "F" connector. However, the input from the dish is a standard co-axial cable used for 400 to 900 MHz and the TV OUT is a VHF outlet and co-axial cable with a threaded connector that goes directly to my RCA VCR, channel 3. Since I do not use a descrambler I do not use the "composte out".

The polarizer control if for a ferro feed polarizer with a +, -, and grnd three wire cable.

Does that help?

Thank you
Fred M.

Hello Wyr:
I am not familiar with the designation of an "F" connector. However, the input from the dish is a standard co-axial cable used for 400 to 900 MHz and the TV OUT is a VHF outlet and co-axial cable with a threaded connector that goes directly to my RCA VCR, channel 3.

That is a " F " connector .

Wyr

Since I do not use a descrambler I do not use the "composte out".

The polarizer control if for a ferro feed polarizer with a +, -, and grnd three wire cable.

Does that help?

Thank you
Fred M.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)