Jefferson Pilot SEC basketball on c-band?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

skeets1964

Original poster
Oct 23, 2005
Hi all, I've looked at web forums for many years, but I've never registered and posted to one. So this is a first for me - I apologize if this info is some where else in the forum - I looked around but couldn't find any answers to my question. I appreciate this forum and the ability to share knowledge with one another.

Back in 1986 I purchased an 8.5' c/ku mesh dish from Radio Shack and my step-father and I installed it - we loved it and used it through 1991. Due to moves, life changes, etc I was without the big dish until 1999 when I purchased a 10' c/ku mesh dish. From 1999 up until last year I was able to watch my beloved UK Wildcat SEC basketball on the Jefferson Pilot feeds on the KU B6 satellite. Does anyone know if the Jefferson Pilot basketball feeds can still be found anywhere with big dish? I appreciate any info/suggestions.

Thank You

Hi All,
Thanks for taking the time to reply - I appreciate it. I thought I checked SBS 6 last January when the SEC play began but I wasn't able to see games as I had in the past years. I don't know if I checked AMC 9, but I'll give it a try this year.

Yeah, my question was basically for JPSports, but if you have any info you wanted to pass on regarding other sports feeds I would like to see it. Thanks again everyone. Have a good one.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts