Jerky picture on TNTHD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HokieEngineer

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2003
Hey guys,

ER wasnt on tonight so I decided to see what else was on HD.. Turned on TNTHD and noticed the frames were "jerking" every second or so. Couldnt really watch it that way. None of the other HD chans were doing that, and niether were my locals. This is on a 6000. Anyone else seeing this?

edit: I have no clue why i posted this in the dvr section, it was meant for the hd section... if a mod sees this please move it thanks :)

Did changing the channels fix it? If this is what i think it is, this is an ongoing common problem....

BFG said:
Did changing the channels fix it? If this is what i think it is, this is an ongoing common problem....

Unfortunately no it didnt fix it... Only thing else I can think of is to pull/push the smartcard to reset the 6000. But I've already turned off my projector and I really dont want to turn it on for 2 minutes to check it.

What do you think it is, and whats the ongoing problem? Dish mucking with transponders/data rates again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts