Jim Dolan

That's my baby. The burning effigy is still on for March 5th. I worked on a graphic of Jim last night, lets just say it is a cheap rendering of Jim as the devil incarnate :D

Little jimmy dolan needs to have a time-out.

Jimmy, the idea is to keep your mouth shut until it's a done deal, the pug is pulled, nada...

Do you realize the havoc you have heaped upon CVC and yourself?

What a pathetic excuse for a CEO.

klen said:
Careful what you put up there........Who knows what Jimmy might try in retaliation. He doesn't seem like a rational guy.

It is not my site. I have no relationship with it. I merely posted the link.

Jerry

bryan27 said:
That's my baby. The burning effigy is still on for March 5th. I worked on a graphic of Jim last night, lets just say it is a cheap rendering of Jim as the devil incarnate :D
What happend nothing there now..

I do not understand this blaming of VOOM's shutdown on James. It was the board of directors that voted to do this. Even if it was James position that VOOM should be shutdown, it was the board's vote. If Dolan Sr was really upset with him he could use his voting proxies to unseat him (even if he has to unseat a bunch of board members to do this).

This site makes it sound like the Dolans are having a screaming match. The ball is clearly in Dolan Sr's court and it is up to him to present a plan to the CVC board that is better for shareholders than shutting down VOOM. If the board of directors votes that VOOM should be sold to Dolan Sr, James again will have no say in the matter and will be forced to comply.

mike123abc said:
I do not understand this blaming of VOOM's shutdown on James. It was the board of directors that voted to do this. Even if it was James position that VOOM should be shutdown, it was the board's vote. If Dolan Sr was really upset with him he could use his voting proxies to unseat him (even if he has to unseat a bunch of board members to do this).

This site makes it sound like the Dolans are having a screaming match. The ball is clearly in Dolan Sr's court and it is up to him to present a plan to the CVC board that is better for shareholders than shutting down VOOM. If the board of directors votes that VOOM should be sold to Dolan Sr, James again will have no say in the matter and will be forced to comply.
Ok then can on blame him for how much the Rangers and Knicks suck? :eek:

mike123abc said:
Even if it was James position that VOOM should be shutdown, it was the board's vote.

This site makes it sound like the Dolans are having a screaming match.

Yes, but James could have refused and backed his father. Thus as CEO he is as much to blame as the board.

And like the news reports aren't also making it appear the Dolans are having a screaming match when they report the "family feud" :rolleyes:

I mean really, do you honestly believe that jimdolansucks.com is going to be fair and balanced.

Careful what you put up there........Who knows what Jimmy might try in retaliation.

It is considered free speech and there is nothing little Jimmy could do if I wanted to create an on-line voodoo doll, burn him in effigy, provide commentary, etc...

danielle_s said:
March 5th
You know I read that somewhere (in this thread) but it slipped my mind with all the other stuff i've been reading..
Thanks for kickstarting my brain..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)