Joost Invites?

I got some joost invites, if you want one. PM your first and last name and email address. I will send you a invite. If I send it today. You will get it tomorrow.

Impressive

Just started my Joost beta this past weekend. Had some issues installing it on my iMac, so tried it on my XP laptop.

Working great. I'm actually impressed with the channel lineup. While the majority is some obscure niche programs, I just watched an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force on Adult Swim.

The picture clarity is actually impressive. A few buffer stutters here and there - but this is on a wireless laptop as well.

I'll give these guys some credit. Looks like a viable platform.

So how is Joost? On the front page it states that the SciFi channel is excluded in US and Canada, but in the More list, it only list Canada...Is it available in US?

Anyone have an Joost Invite they can spare?

Thanks.

So how is Joost? On the front page it states that the SciFi channel is excluded in US and Canada, but in the More list, it only list Canada...Is it available in US?

Anyone have an Joost Invite they can spare?

Thanks.

I would like an invite , too , please .

Please PM me & I will reply with my information .

thanks ,
Wyr

Oddly enough (well, not really, but that's the phrasing that came to mind) I've never heard of this service before. If anyone does happen to have an invite kicking around, I'd be much appreciative to be able to give this a spin and see what there is to make of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)