Just added Dish's Voom HD package.......

hzhao

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 24, 2004
Just got off the phone with Dish CSR. With all the surprise, the guy was actually nice and even agreeed that as an existing customer, I should also get the six month HD free promotion. He made the adjustment on my account. This is the one time that conversation with Dish is non-stressful.

According the Dish, there is supposed another 10 HD channels to be added soon, or it is just my dream.......

Last call I had with a CSR was nice and easy too. Maybe Dish is trying to improve their image? Cough, cough....

hzhao said:
According the Dish, there is supposed another 10 HD channels to be added soon, or it is just my dream.......
Well, the "soon" that I've heard of for adding the rest of the Voom channels isn't until late 2005 early 2006. So don't get folks hopes up by calling that "Soon".

You get what you give. I've been a Dish customer since 1997 and have not had a single negative experience with them. I had one CSR that did not know her ass from an asterisk but that was not a negative experience, I just had to gently explain to her the misinformation that she was giving me. It is sad though when we know more than the CSR we are speaking to. If you start getting frustrated and yelling it will do nothing but promote bad karma, so chill out and try to be a customer that you would like to talk to if you were called. Kindness will get you everywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts