Just Canceled

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Satellite Radio' started by Scott Greczkowski, Nov 13, 2018.

1. jegrant

jegrant SatelliteGuys Pro

Here is a question: I currently have the $4.99/month billed monthly promo, which with taxes/fees/royalties comes out to $6.98/month charged. This is for streaming only. So, under the new SiriusXM packages, will they give me the "new" Select plan that includes a hardware XM radio plus the free streaming for the same $4.99/mo promo rate? Or would that only give me a choice of radio OR streaming, as they did before? Because I might be willing to call in and change my plan if I can get 1 radio plus streaming for the same price I pay now for streaming only. But there's no sense in trying if they won't do it.

2. Claude Greiner

Claude Greiner SatelliteGuys Master Supporting Founder

Sad thing is that it’s not worth more than the $6.98

I don’t believe people actually pay $20 for this garbage.

3. Jimbo

Jimbo SatelliteGuys Master Lifetime Supporter

I listen to my Sirius the most, right now, during the year, while football season is here ... now if I could buy it for 4 month out of the year, that would be great, but thats not happening.

4. Don in CT

Don in CT SatelliteGuys Pro

I wish I could get Stern for that price alone. The fact that they won't give me a 12 month offer with Stern is a no deal.

Separate names with a comma.

More...