Just got a call by lutentant governer

sweetbronxyankee

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 26, 2006
I just got a message asking me to call him, he is also a dish network member and he wanted to no more about the the long distant network problems he also said he works for congress man todd platts. Should I call? do you guys want the phone number to see if would could get something go ? I need a response please...more voice's are power!!!

I'd call just for the curiosity factor of seeing if it is who he says he is.

Don't give any personal info but call and chat.

And don't put the # here. If he is who he says he is he doesn't need to be deluged with phone calls from everywhere in the US.

Be sure to mention regardless of the service provider, paying users should have wide open choices to ALL programming regardless of market. DMAs are illegal monopolies and should be abolished.

a lieutenant governor who also works in a congressional office? that is totally hokey. somebody is giving you a crock of kaka, i'm afraid!

iceturkee said:
a lieutenant governor who also works in a congressional office?
That was my first thought too..... The Lt Gov is a *state* employee and the issue with "distant networks" is controlled by the federal gov't.

Okay I want to clear up some confusion from earlier today, One thing first I did talk to Nate berry he works for Congress man Todd Platts and he explained to me he is also a dish subscriber and would like to help push legislation changing how FCC controls distant channels. I also told him about the concerns we all have on this subject, that's it for now I will do a update on my progress. oh by the way he explained that he had worked for the lieutenant governor at one time when I heard this message on my answer machine I miss understood it, I was on my lunch from work and was listening to this message in a rush.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts