Just got a very odd Voom bill...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

madpoet

Too Much Hi Def!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 3, 2004
Vernon, CT
I just got a bill from Voom... aside from the normal charges, they charged $109.50 for Va va va voom! What on earth? Has anyone seen this? And of course it's impossible to actually talk to a person on the phone about it.

-MP

Really odd. Thats the 'value' of the VaVa Voom package right?

;) Expensive month huh? (I'm sure you'll get it straightened out...hopefully quickly)

I remember seeing something like that, but....

I thoght that it read. Va-Va-Voom 79.99 (Value $109.50?)
I will look when I get home.:confused:

Yep... but mine read Va va Voom 109.50 (value 109.50).

Honestly... I just have to wonder who they hire sometimes.

Then I would email them and call them.

Some one posted this other number for them. Try it. 1-800-641-3746

Good Luck!

I Wonder If Next Year VA VA Voom Pkg Will Go Up To $109.50.
That Would Be $109.50 + $9.50 + $9.50 + $5.00 + $5.00
Thats $138.50 A Month or $1,662.00 A Year
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

well I remember some fine print on the voom website about signing up to lock in the prices for a year. Are you sure you signed up in time?

wbuffetta said:
I Wonder If Next Year VA VA Voom Pkg Will Go Up To $109.50.
That Would Be $109.50 + $9.50 + $9.50 + $5.00 + $5.00
Thats $138.50 A Month or $1,662.00 A Year
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!
If it does I will be a D* customer again. I dont mind paying for premiums, but when you consider the BullSh$t 21 HD originals in the price, theres no way im paying for that. I think we have just seen how voom will end. Price themselves out of business.

wbuffetta said:
Mines $108.90
Va Va Voom $79.90
2 stbs $9.50 + $9.50
2 Mirrior Charges $5.00 + $5.00

Why would you have two mirror charges? There shouldn't be one on the first STB....

vurbano said:
well I remember some fine print on the voom website about signing up to lock in the prices for a year. Are you sure you signed up in time?

Yes vurbano, quite sure. I bought my equipment in March.

There must be some mistake. I just got my June bill and everything seems OK. I signed up in early March.

I just got my bill and it was pretty cheap - much cheaper than DirecTV's bill would have been had I not cancelled a bunch of receivers and gotten rid of my HDTV pack. I just wish I could get rid of it completely but I need that DVR.

They must figure the "value" based on what they charge their cable customers for the same programming. ROFLMAO.

I had the 109.50 va va voom bill and the csr told me that it was their mistake and they will credit me.

What is the MULTIRD ($5.00 in my case)charge for?

Operator7 said:
I had the 109.50 va va voom bill and the csr told me that it was their mistake and they will credit me.

What is the MULTIRD ($5.00 in my case)charge for?
Same thing happened last month to me-was told will be charged less next month to make up the difference-preparing for a phone call soon to make that happen though.

They fixed mine as well... apparently they coded it wrong. The $5.00 charge is if you have more than 1 receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts