Just Got My 622.can I Activate?

TOAST

Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
TOMS RIVER NJ
my install is set for 2/22 i have a 500 Qaud with no switch, all single feed to 3 recivers with 1 line to 4th location.i know that i need 2nd dish for hd on 61.5 or 129 that will be with install on 2/22. Can i do anthing with my 622 befor my install? any help please i am not likely in this boat alone.

no. wait until your install date. if you try to activate with only one line in for sat. it will cancel your appointment

TOAST said:
THAT ANIT GODD STILL GOT 5.5 DAYS TO GO. Why did they send it out? Just to make me go nuts i guess? Thanks for the info.

sorry for bad news. but do relay want the tech to come out say sorry there is nothing i can do until the receiver arrives and reschedule you out. call local office see if they can move you closer some times they need extra jobs for techs to do.

Got mine today also, had the same question except I have second dish @ 61.5 already for voom. My install is for the 23rd.
Also not sure on running second TV is there just a TV2 COAX out conn?

I just got my 622 too..

Now I have to wait a week to plug it in! :mad:

this sucks..

I feel like a kid anxiously await for mommy and daddy to get up on christmas morning..

BUT IT'S GONNA LAST 1 WHOLE WEEK!

MLDC said:
Got mine today also, had the same question except I have second dish @ 61.5 already for voom. My install is for the 23rd.
Also not sure on running second TV is there just a TV2 COAX out conn?

Yeah you just gotta run a coax from the back of the 622 into the other room for the TV2. Its labeled "home distribution ch 21-69 out"