Just moved and need help!!

smar

Original poster
Oct 27, 2008
hey everybody! on heres the deal. i just moved to a townhouse about a week ago. once i got all my stuff moved in i went ahead and hooked up my tv hoping i could get a few local channels. but to my surprise the cable was on! but before i hooked up the tv i went ahead and order comcast bc i know it takes them forever to come out. they are due to come out tomorrow (oct 28th) to hook everything. but what i am asking you guys is, should i cancle the order and just wait when or if they cut the cable off and then order again with them? or should i just go ahead and keep the order? i hope all that makes sense! any suggestions would be great. thanks

ps. do they normally leave the cable on at a place? if so do they ever cut it off?

might be a stupid question but why is it on now?

Because they haven't dispatched to disconnect it yet. There is a schedule to do just that. I recently canceled Comcast and went back to Dish. It took Comcast 3 weeks to disconnect their drop from my house.

Because they haven't dispatched to disconnect it yet. There is a schedule to do just that. I recently canceled Comcast and went back to Dish. It took Comcast 3 weeks to disconnect their drop from my house.
oh ok. do they ever not drop form a house? just wondering bc i have a friend that is in the same thing as me and its going on 6 months.

oh ok. do they ever not drop form a house? just wondering bc i have a friend that is in the same thing as me and its going on 6 months.

Let''s just say it like it is. You can continue to receive the signal from Comcast as a non-subscriber for as long as they don't disconnect it. To continue to receive that signal while being a non-subscriber is in violation of the law.

Let''s just say it like it is. You can continue to receive the signal from Comcast as a non-subscriber for as long as they don't disconnect it. To continue to receive that signal while being a non-subscriber is in violation of the law.
very true. thanks for all your help.:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)