Just moved and need help!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

smar

Original poster
Oct 27, 2008
hey everybody! on heres the deal. i just moved to a townhouse about a week ago. once i got all my stuff moved in i went ahead and hooked up my tv hoping i could get a few local channels. but to my surprise the cable was on! but before i hooked up the tv i went ahead and order comcast bc i know it takes them forever to come out. they are due to come out tomorrow (oct 28th) to hook everything. but what i am asking you guys is, should i cancle the order and just wait when or if they cut the cable off and then order again with them? or should i just go ahead and keep the order? i hope all that makes sense! any suggestions would be great. thanks

ps. do they normally leave the cable on at a place? if so do they ever cut it off?

might be a stupid question but why is it on now?

Because they haven't dispatched to disconnect it yet. There is a schedule to do just that. I recently canceled Comcast and went back to Dish. It took Comcast 3 weeks to disconnect their drop from my house.

Because they haven't dispatched to disconnect it yet. There is a schedule to do just that. I recently canceled Comcast and went back to Dish. It took Comcast 3 weeks to disconnect their drop from my house.
oh ok. do they ever not drop form a house? just wondering bc i have a friend that is in the same thing as me and its going on 6 months.

oh ok. do they ever not drop form a house? just wondering bc i have a friend that is in the same thing as me and its going on 6 months.

Let''s just say it like it is. You can continue to receive the signal from Comcast as a non-subscriber for as long as they don't disconnect it. To continue to receive that signal while being a non-subscriber is in violation of the law.

Let''s just say it like it is. You can continue to receive the signal from Comcast as a non-subscriber for as long as they don't disconnect it. To continue to receive that signal while being a non-subscriber is in violation of the law.
very true. thanks for all your help.:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)