I was told a week ago by an online chat with Dish that both of my 722s could be upgraded for free to 922s on Oct. 1. Today have done 3 online chats and not a single one of them says that it is available. I AM PISSED!!!
Can one of you people at Dish Network help me so that I can get my 922s for free? I was told that I am a Grade A customer.
What's going on here? I am not happy!!!
I just found out I can upgrade for free too. couple of questions
1. cost will be a wash since i pay for the integration of google TV but don't use this option. so save $4 on that and cost $4 for sling on the 922. is this correct
2. I plan on still having the google tv connected to the 922 but just wont have the search function.
3. does it cost for the OTA modules and how many are there
4. Coxal to 2nd tv SD only is this an option
5. Wife Compatible - is this new GUI Wire Compatible or will this start WWIII.