Kobe Bryant demands trade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Trade him to the knicks and the knicks in return can give the lakers their entire team. Maybe with Kobe could win more games that the entire knick team :D

Kobe flipped on his demand by the end of the day, after taking to the coach. This guy is the league's primo "prima donna". The Lakers wouldn't trade him even if they could, given the leagues arcane trading rules and salary cap issues. Besides, who they have to market those 2K courtside seats too? LA is all about the show, and without Kobe there ain't no show.

He retracted and just wants them to get better players and a better GM, like Jerry West.

If they trade Andrew Bynum they're making a serious mistake. I saw this kid play live many times this year. he has great instincts and will be a powerhouse. The problem is that without Bynum, they have nothing else to offer as both Kwame Brown and Lamar Odum are out with serious injury. Doesn't look good !

If they trade Andrew Bynum they're making a serious mistake. I saw this kid play live many times this year. he has great instincts and will be a powerhouse. The problem is that without Bynum, they have nothing else to offer as both Kwame Brown and Lamar Odum are out with serious injury. Doesn't look good !

Yes, Bynum has a bright future. But the Lakers need to surround Kobe with talented players that are on their prime now. And getting such players will have a price.
I see the Lakers doing a trade to get someone like Jermaine O'Neil perhaps by Kwame Brown and Bynum.

O'Neil was soft in Indiana and he'd be soft with the Lakers. Not a good mix in my eyes. What the lakers need is a good point guard, someone who can feed the ball to Kobe as well as shoot. Someone like Jason Kidd. I still say trade Kobe for Kidd and Vince Carter straight up.

Yes, Bynum has a bright future. But the Lakers need to surround Kobe with talented players that are on their prime now. And getting such players will have a price.
I see the Lakers doing a trade to get someone like Jermaine O'Neil perhaps by Kwame Brown and Bynum.

It'll all depends on what player they're able to get. But the point is that they'll have to part ways with Bynum in order to get more mature talent. In an ideal World they could land Garnett, but they just can't afford it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)