Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Has anyone else lost KPLC on SBS6? (11708 H 4.000)

Their tower collapsed a couple of months ago, so it became FTA (they needed to get their signal to outlining cable companies). I read on their site that the new tower is built, but not 100% functional. Yet I try to tune to it and get no signal.

Anyone out there confirm if they are getting it still or if its gone?

SBS6 (74)
H Polarity
4.000 S/R

Actually, it was around 5 months ago the tower came down. I checked for the channel near the end of June but could not find it. If I have a chance I will look again Friday pm.

It was there on Friday, but I was out of town this weekend. Came back on Sunday and its gone...not even registers on the search

Well, I will definitely will try to check it out this weekend if not Friday.

KPLC was up there last night for the convention and is on the air right now. (7/29). Ohio News Network is also on SBS6. KPLC is using their satellite feed to send their signal to some cable companies plus serve some customers that their present signal wont reach. Seems like they will construct a giant tower, 1600 feet or some such. Look for more stations to go on satellite. The owner of an Ohio station called me and told me that he is looking at putting his signal on G10.

Dang...

maybe I caught it on a bad day....Haven't tried to see if it was there all week, so I'll try it today.

thanks guys!

Now its gone again!

Last night I went to SBS6 and all I got was ONN. Is it gone again?

WTguy said:
According to their website the new tower is up and running.

I read that too
Been up for a while but now I think they're operational. The coordinates are gone on the site :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts