KTI Rescue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Magic Static

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
I can't help it. Must be a disease. ;) While wandering around a couple days ago I came across a 10' quad panel KTI that was headed for the scrap pile. I don't need a dish and this one needs some extra love but you just don't throw away a C-Band dish, do you?

KTIrescue 005.JPG KTIrescue 007.JPG

If that dish looks good but you are too far to pick it up away remember that Mike Kohl has obtained an inventory of BRAND NEW these dish's (10 Foot KTI 4 Panel) for only $499 plus shipping. These dishes have been sitting in a warehouse for years and were recently discovered!

A lot of people here on SatelliteGuys have been saying they wish they could find a brand new 10 foot mesh did... well here they are this could be your last chance ever to buy a high quality BRAND NEW 10 foot mesh dish like this. And the price is half of what it sold for so even with shipping you are still getting a great bargin!

If you are interested please contact Mike Kohl ASAP at 608-546-2523 or email him at globalcm@mhtc.net - But hurry hes got someone who is interested for use outside the US, but he would rather see them go to the hobbyists who have been begging for a dish like this for years.

One shameless plug deserves another ;) One easy way to identify the KTI dish is by the construction of the cross supports. The Winegard and the Channel Master quads have one support ring made from 1/2" tubing. The Uni-Mesh has one support ring made from the same square tubing as the radius arms, The KTI has two support rings made from square tubing providing a very rigid frame for the mesh. It also attaches to the dish ring at eight locations, not four like others. The dish in the picture above has been through 30 Montana winters with the owner beating the snow off of it with a snow shovel. Hence the damage to some mesh :(

After talking with the installer, the dish can't be that old. Just the lady who owned it ;)

Last edited:
Today was cloudy and cool. Great weather to pick up a dish :) I grabbed the KTI and was back home in two hours. No stuck fasteners :) Way to much concrete in the rocky ground so I cut the pole off and pulled the ribbon cable.
KTI2 002.JPG KTI2 004.JPG KTI2 005.JPG KTI2 010.JPG KTI2 012.JPG KTI2 014.JPG

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts